Saturday, March 20, 2010

Best Worst Movie trailer UPDATED

After the you find the trailer for the upcoming movie Best Worst Movie. This movie chronicles the rise in popularity of, what is called the worst movie ever made, Troll 2. I saw Troll 2 on cable when I was a kid and thought it was the dumbest movie I had ever seen, but the movie made me laugh. Of course, it was for all the wrong reasons, but I had a blast watching it and I would look for it on cable whenever I could. The documentary does not have a release date as of yet, but I'm sure that we will be seeing it in the upcoming months. Until then, check out the trailer and then go rent or buy Troll 2.

Update-I have found out some of the dates that Best Worst Movie will be playing:

April 23 – Austin, Alamo Drafthouse
May 14 – New York City, Village East Cinema
May 21 – Los Angeles, Landmark Nuart
June 4 – San Francisco, Landmark Lumiere
June 4 – Berkeley, Landmark Shattuck
July 2 - Washington D.C., Landmark E Street Cinema
July 16 - St. Louis, Landmark Tivoli
July 23 - Atlanta, Landmark Midtown Art Cinema




More dates to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment